Covid-19 Safety Measures
At long last we’ve opened our doors to the public again and we are looking forward to sharing an exciting programme of live music, and events with you.
As of Monday 19 July 2021 coronavirus restrictions have eased, which changed how live music can take place.
Cedars Hall is a Covid-secure venue and, as changes to live events are happening across the country, we want to reassure you that we are committed to keeping you safe throughout your visit.
Government coronavirus regulations eased on Monday 19 July 2021. To continue working safely we will not be enforcing, but kindly encouraging, all our customers to follow these measures when visiting Cedars Hall:
- Audience registration via NHS Test and Trace app (or alternative) essential
- Face coverings for ages 11+ are always encouraged and may be required depending on current National guidance
- Regular lateral flow tests and vaccination encouraged
- Advanced booking encouraged
- Follow one-way systems and signage
- Wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser stations
- Be respectful of other people’s personal space
- Audience face coverings must be worn for bar service and in-person box office
- Table service only for seated events
- Card payment only with contactless encouraged
- Not to attend if you’re showing Covid-19 symptoms
- Our staff will wear face coverings and PPE
- Extra cleaning measures will remain in place
- Spaces will be ventilated as much as possible
- Our staff will take regular lateral flow tests
We will not be enforcing these measures, and we will not be asking for any proof of negative test results or vaccination. However, we strongly encourage you to follow our guidance and be considerate of others to help keep customers and staff safe.